In a « near-Covid-free » October, Paris is blooming with fascinating exhibitions as both leaves and temperatures are falling.
With your QR code in hand, here is WRP’s selection to feel alive again.
1) @Jeu de Paume: Photographic masterpieces from NYC’s MoMA.
2) @Vuitton Foundation: Another wonderful Russian private collection (Morozov)
3) @Luxembourg: Vivian Maier. Nostalgia mixed with La Vie en Rose, magical.
4) @Maison Européenne de la Photographie (Saint Paul): Tokyo by two different Japanese sensitivities (Moryama/Tomatsu).
5) @Atelier des Lumières: Dalí from ground to ceiling. Head spinner!
6) @Jacquemard-André: Botticelli. Curves and voluptuousness inspired by greek goddesses and Roman muses.
7) @Louvre: How the rediscovery of their ancient past influenced Greek artists in the 17th and 18th centuries.
And of course FIAC Oct 24 and Nuit Blanche this Saturday!